01st & 2nd Day – Beautiful Negombo
When you step to Sri Lanka we will pick you right from the airport and you may check in to your hotel. And here our journey starts around Negombo. You will have an awesome city tour around Negombo by a transport method that you may wish to have. It may be bicycles, Tuk Tuk or the Public bus. You will have a guide in each and every destination. You will get a nice experience of spending time in Fish Market and Dutch Fort. And also you may get a boat ride all over the second largest lagoon in Sri Lanka or a Catamaran ride in Beautiful Sea. 01st day dinner will be a special experience for you to have it with a real Sri Lankan family. If you wish you can have the experience of buying things to cook and cook yourself traditional Sri Lankan Rice & Curry. After all you may spend the night in the Hotel.
3rd Day – Mihinthale & Anuradhapuraya, The Pooja Nagaraya [1st Capital in ancient Sri Lanka]
- A tour around Anuradhapura ancient city, the historical site.
- Have a fresh bathe in huge water tanks or Lakes built by ancient great kings.
- You may visit the place where Buddhism was introduced to Sri Lanka, Mihinthale.
- And experience the feel of having a ride on a traditional fishing boat with a fishermen, A villager.
- If you wish you can spend the night in a cave temple located in Mihinthale.
4th & 5th Days –Aukana, Sigiriya [Lion’s Rock], Polonnaruwa &Dambulla.
- Visiting above mentioned places. (Mention the historical value)
- Visiting the Minneriya National park.
- Visiting traditional home kitchen of a villager by a bull cart and taste real villagers’ food such as Coconut Rotty & Kurakkan Thalapa.
- Spend the night in a camping tent, tree house or a hotel.
6th & 7th Days – Kandy, the hill country
- Knuckles range. And feel the wind in Reversten.
- Kandy City tour including Temple of tooth relic, Botanical garden and Udawatte kele.
8th Day – Adam’s peak.
- Check in to hotel and starting to climb the peak at 2.00 am. Experience the sun rise with Sri Lankan people.
9th Day – Nuwara Eliya
- After climbing the Adam’s peak to relief the tired you can have a traditional ayurvedic massage in Nuwara Eliya.
- A journey through the tracking reaching to the highest waterfall in Sri Lanka, Bambarakanda
10th & 11th Day – Ella
- On the way from Nuwara Eliya to Ella you may have a hike in Horton Plains early in the morning.
- After that we will catch the train to Ella.
- You will get the Ella rock climbing.
- Travelling Ella to Badulla by Bus and visiting Dunhinda waterfall, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Sri Lanka.
- Coming Back to Ella by train.
13th Day – Thanamalwila
- Walking around farming areas and paddy fiels.
- Staying overnight in Thanamalvila in a tree house, mud house or in a camping tent.
14th Day – Sinharaja Rain forest
- Hiking over the Sinharaja Rain forest.
- Staying night at Deniyaya.
15th Day – Thissamaharama
- Yala safari.
16th Day – Airport Depature or a journey to southern beach